Welcome to 2021 Flying Piston Benefit Builder Breakfast @ The Buffalo Chip
Where are the new motorcycle riders? People ask that all the time. Well, we have looked high and low and found them.
Right now, they’re in kindergarten! And we support the sport of motorcycling by starting kids out on the right path: on 2 wheels! Proceeds for the breakfast and auction go to donating bikes to P.E. classes across the US.
This has become the most exciting silent auction in our history of producing charity events. It has something for everyone. Details will be available soon.
- Press Release – Hot off the press.
- Sponsorship Page + Flyer – 2021 Sturgis Sponsors
- Meet the Custom Builders – Meet Your 2021 Tiny Strider Bike Custom Builders
- Meet the Artists
- Connect with the team – Click Here
- Secure Your Breakfast Tickets –Don’t Delay, get them today!
- Meet the Volunteers of the Flying Piston Benefit – Click Here
The who’s who of the industry will attend the event. The stars of the builder’s breakfast include custom builders like our IRONe builders, Mr. Werks, Dave Perewitz, Joan Simmons, Roadside Marty, Steve Broyles, Spacey, Donnie Devito, Dumptruck, Edge, Bob Kay, Chris Callen, Billy Lane, Rod “Woody” Woodruff, Micheal Lichter, Keith Ball, Cris Sommer Simmons, Bill Dodge, and many more.
All your friends that you want to meet for the 1st time and follow up with will be at the breakfast. Don’t miss it, reserve your ticket now.
Meet the Painted Skate Board Artist Competition by Gnarly Magazine
Artists from across the country are competing for a Grand Prize in the “Art On Board” Flying Piston Benefit/GnarleyMagazine competition. All boards are entering the silent auction.
- Gilby Street Dept. – @gilbysstdept
- Chad Sinkhorn – Danville KY – @chadsinkhorn
- Jessie Smith – Attleboro MA – @troublemakingpinstriper
- Jason Wharton – Salisbury MD – @jasonwhartonart
- Mike Richardson – Wake Forest NC – @rebelsoulstudio
- Brandon Dellinger – Peachland NC – @brandondellinger
- Brandon Clark – Lake Worth Beach FL – @roguescholardesign
- William Durrant – Stuart FL – @Dimorphic_art
- Christopher Gutierrez – Garland TX – @Wetter_da_betrr
- Jenny James – Loma CO – @pigmentgypsy
- Cyle George – Blythe Ca – @cylegeorge
- Eric Wilkins – Perris Ca – @blackhousekreations
- Kacey Elkins of Krossover Customs
Custom Flasks – We are excited to be adding flasks from paint, tattoo and leather artists from across the United States. These artists know cool and each item is so very unique.
- Shayna Guy – Temple, TX – @13thstreetairbrushing
- Howard H. Knight, Stevensville, MT – www.RockingCustomLeather.com
- Spawk – Phoenix, AZ – www.spawk.co – @spawk
- Bobby Box – Hanford, CA – @box_art
- Devyn Gordon – Palmdale, CA – website – @devynspinstriping
- Angela Hansen – Spring Valley, CA – website – Facebook – @Angelalyndesigns
- Jenny Burghard– Scottsdale, AZ – jennyburghard.myportfolio.com – @jennyburghard
- Robert Howell – Leander, TX – www.sungodcustomgraphics.com – Facebook – @sungod61
- Casey McKinley – Lathrop, MO – Facebook – @mckinleyillustration
- Guy Salazar – Westminster, CA – @guy_salazar
- Atomic Bob – North Benton, OH – @atomicdice
- Ira Cosmos – Vista, CA – www.iracosmos.com – @irene_airbrush
- Isaac Almendarez – Dallas Texas – @pinnaclerefinish
See Tiny Custom Strider Bikes by World-Class Custom Builders
The Flying Piston Benefit is delighted to have an all-star group of builders for the 2021 Flying Piston Benefit Custom Strider program. The design parameters are wide open so we are expecting some out-of-the-box thinking and customization.
- Diva Amy – Team Diva
- Meet Kiwi Mike – Kiwi Indian Motorcycles
- Meet Steve Massicotte – Paughco Parts Co.
- Zach Ness – Arlen Ness
- Meet Carl Pusser – Walking Tall Cycles
- John Shope – Dirty Bird Concepts
Our Media Partners
We couldn’t do what we do without the support from the motorcycle community and our media partners. We appreciate the love!
Please visit us on our social media pages:
If you want to donate art or your time to support the Flying Piston Benefit and Builder Breakfast, connect with us.
Pictures from Past Events
New for 2021 Sturgis
We are excited about what we have put together for our 2021 Flying Piston Benefit Builders Breakfast Sturgis. Added to our breakfast and silent auction includes an event photoshoot provided by Jack Mcintyre, (12) custom skateboards painted by artists from across the US and sponsored by Gnarly Magazine, and (7) custom Strider balance bikes that are customized by custom bike builders.
Watch the Flying Piston Facebook page for details.
About Flying Piston Benefit: The Flying Piston Benefit is produced by Marilyn Stemp of Iron Trader News and Jeff Najar from Horsepower Marketing.
The Flying Piston Benefit raises awareness and funds for vets and the motorcycle industry through fundraisers for non-profits and individuals in the biker community.
This is the 1st Annual IRONe16 Build-Off presented by STACYC competition. Located at Bruce Rossmeyer’s Daytona Harley-Davidson on Sunday morning, March 7, 2021, it will be a stellar meet & greet for the motorcycle industry.
To get involved contact: the team or Marilyn Stemp, 828-205-8482, email@example.com.
We are excited about the Annual 2021 Flying Piston Benefit Builders Breakfast at the Buffalo Chip during the Sturgis Rally.
To get involved with the Flying Piston Benefit, click here to connect with us.