Welcome to 2021 Flying Piston Benefit Builder Breakfast @ The Buffalo Chip
We are excited about the Annual 2021 Flying Piston Benefit Builders Breakfast at the Buffalo Chip during the Sturgis Rally.
Tiny Custom Bikes
The Flying Piston Benefit is delighted to have an all-star group of builders for the 2021 Flying Piston Benefit Custom Strider program. The design parameters are wide open so we are expecting some out-of-the-box thinking and customization.
- Alexis Dejoria – @alexisdejoria
- Diva Amy – @divaamymotorcycle
- Kiwi Mike – @kiwiindianmotorcycles
- Steve Massicotte / Paughco – @paughcoparts
- Zach Ness – @zness03
- Carl Pusser – @carl_pusser
- John Shope – @dirtybirdconcepts
- Nick Trask- @traskperformance
- Silent Auction Items – This has become the most exciting silent auction in our history of producing charity events. It has something for everyone. Details will be available soon.
- Painted Skate Board Competition – Artists from across the country are competing for a Grand Prize in the “Art On Board” Flying Piston Benefit/GnarleyMagazine competition. All boards are entering the silent auction. Details will be available soon.
- Press Release – Details will be available soon.
- Sponsorship Page – Details will be available soon.
- Sponsorship Flyer – Details will be available soon.
- Meet the Custom Builders – Details will be available soon.
- Meet the Artists –Details will be available soon.
- Connect with the team – Click Here
- Secure Your Breakfast Tickets –Details will be available soon.
- Silent Auction Items – Details will be available soon.
- Meet the Volunteers of the Flying Piston Benefit – Details will be available soon.
Our Media Partners
We couldn’t do what we do without the support from the motorcycle community and our media partners. We appreciate the love!
Please visit us on our social media pages:
Pictures from Past Events
New for 2021 Sturgis
We are excited about what we have put together for our 2021 Flying Piston Benefit Builders Breakfast Sturgis. Added to our breakfast and silent auction includes an event photoshoot provided by Jack Mcintyre, (12) custom skateboards painted by artists from across the US and sponsored by Gnarly Magazine, and (7) custom Strider balance bikes that are customized by custom bike builders.
Watch the Flying Piston Facebook page for details.
The Flying Piston Benefit raises awareness and funds for vets and the motorcycle industry through fundraisers for non-profits and individuals in the biker community.
This is the 1st Annual IRONe16 Build-Off presented by STACYC competition. Located at Bruce Rossmeyer’s Daytona Harley-Davidson on Sunday morning, March 7, 2021, it will be a stellar meet & greet for the motorcycle industry.