Welcome to 2021 Flying Piston Benefit Auction & Builder Breakfast @ Destination Harley-Davidson
We are excited about the 1st Annual 2021 Flying Piston Benefit Daytona – Builders Breakfast & Auction.
- Who: Motorcycle Enthusiasts
- What: 2021 Flying Piston Benefit Builders Breakfast, Daytona Edition
- Tickets: Breakfast is just $20 / $25 at the door. Click for your Flying Piston Breakfast Tickets.
- When: March 7th. Breakfast starts at 9:00 AM
- Where: Destination Daytona is located at 637 N US Hwy 1 Ormond Beach, FL 32174 – Map It
- Time: 9:00 AM
You Meet the Nicest People at the 2021 Flying Piston Benefit Daytona
The who’s who of the industry will attend the event. The stars of the builder’s breakfast include custom builders like our IRONe builders, Mr. Werks, Dave Perewitz, Joan Simmons, Roadside Marty, Steve Broyles, Spacey, Donnie Devito, Dumptrick, Edge, Bob Kay, Chris Callen, Billy Lane, Rod “Woody” Woodruff, Micheal Lichter, Keith Ball, Cris Sommer Simmons, Bill Dodge, and many more.
All your friends that you want to meet for the 1st time and follow up with will be at the breakfast. Don’t miss it, reserve your ticket now.
I enjoy the Flying Piston Benefit Builder Breakfast. I like catching up with all my friends.
– Bob Kay
- Custom IRONe Electric Push Bike Build Off – To see the razor-sharp builds and to meet the builders, click on this IRONe16 Biker Build off presented by STACYC link. Custom builders include:
- Tabor Nash
- Evan Favaro
- Wendell Turner
- Scott Kietzmann
- Chris Callen
- Silent Auction Items – This has become the most exciting silent auction in our history of producing charity events. It has something for everyone. Check it our here.
- Painted Skate Board Competition – Artists from across the country are competing for a Grand Prize in the Flying Piston Benefit/GnarleyMagazine competition. All boards are entering the silent auction.
Artist details are here. Here are the skateboard artists:
- Spawk – Phoenix, AZ
- Hot Rod Jen – Hummelstown, PA
- Isaac Almendarez – Dallas Texas
- Daniel Smith – Lithia, FL
- Angela Hansen – Spring Valley, CA
- Ira Cosmos – Vista, CA
- Robert Howell – Leander, TX
- Casey McKinley – Lathrop, MO
- Jenny Burghard – Scottsdale, AZ
- Bobby Box – Hanford, CA – @box_art
- Guy Salazar – Westminster, CA
- Devyn Gordon – Palmdale, CA
New for 2021
We are excited about what we have put together for our 1st Annual Daytona Flying Piston Benefit. Added to our breakfast and silent auction includes an event photoshoot provided by Jack Mcintyre, (13) custom skateboards painted by artists from across the US and sponsored by Gnarly Magazine, and (6) IRONe 16 electric Harley-Davidson bikes that are customized by custom bike builders and sponsored by Stacyc.
- Press Release – Click the link for the Flying Piston Benefit Daytona
- Sponsorship Page – Review the Sponsorship Page
- Sponsorship Flyer – Become a part of the team
- Meet the Custom Builders – IRONe Biker Build-Off
- Meet the Artists – Artists on Deck- Skateboard Artists
- Connect with the team – Click Here
- Secure Your Breakfast Tickets – Grab a Ticket Here
- Silent Auction Items – Electric Bikes, Skateboard art, Welding helmet and more…
- Meet the Volunteers of the Flying Piston Benefit – Click Here
Our Media Partners
We couldn’t do what we do without the support from the motorcycle community and our media partners. We appreciate the love!
Pictures From Previous Events
Watch the Flying Piston Facebook page for details.
The Flying Piston Benefit raises awareness and funds for vets and the motorcycle industry through fundraisers for non-profits and individuals in the biker community.
This is the 1st Annual IRONe16 Build-Off presented by STACYC competition. Located at Bruce Rossmeyer’s Daytona Harley-Davidson on Sunday morning, March 7, 2021, it will be a stellar meet & greet for the motorcycle industry.
Click here to buy your ticket to the Flying Piston Benefit Breakfast. We are always looking for cool auction items. Please donate something special today.