Flying Piston Benefit & GnarlyMagazine 2021 Daytona Skateboard Competition
We are excited to be working with Gnarly Magazine to present a custom culture feature at the 1st Annual Flying Piston Benefit at Destination Daytona Pavilion located on the grounds of Bruce Rossmeyer’s Harley-Davidson.
Twelve artists will compete for a grand prize with all of the skate decks going up for auction at the Flying Piston Benefit Builders Breakfast on Sunday, March 7th. Breakfast starts at 9:30AM.
Click here to reserve your breakfast ticket.
13 Artists On Deck @ 2021 Daytona Skateboard Competition
- Spawk – Phoenix, AZ – www.spawk.co – @spawk
- Hot Rod Jen – Hummelstown, PA – www.hotrodjen.com – Facebook – @HotRodJen
- Isaac Almendarez – Dallas Texas – @pinnaclerefinish
- Daniel Smith – Lithia, FL – @smithworkx
- Angela Hansen – Spring Valley, CA – website – Facebook – @Angelalyndesigns
- Ira Cosmos – Vista, CA – www.iracosmos.com – @irene_airbrush
- Robert Howell – Leander, TX – www.sungodcustomgraphics.com – Facebook – @sungod61
- Casey McKinley – Lathrop, MO – Facebook – @mckinleyillustration
- Jenny Burghard – Scottsdale, AZ – jennyburghard.myportfolio.com – @jennyburghard
- Bobby Box – Hanford, CA – @box_art
- Guy Salazar – Westminster, CA – website – @guy_salazar
- Devyn Gordon – Palmdale, CA – website – @devynspinstriping
- Brian Bailey – Makes a Baker’s Dozen – @baileys_got_heat
Want to meet all the IRONe Custom Builders and get the details on the auction items? Surf Over to the 2021 Daytona Flying Piston Event page.
About the GnarlyMagazine.com Skateboard Art Contest
$200 Grand Prize
Gnarly Magazine & Flying Piston Benefits are teaming up for a Skateboard Art Auction and Skateboard Art Contest.
Skateboard artist will offer their talents and create a work of art on a blank skateboard deck that will be auctioned off at the Daytona Flying Piston Builder Breakfast/Auction on Sunday, March 7th.
Skateboard artists will be participating in an online contest for a chance to win a $200 cash prize. The contest will be held on Monday, March 8th at 9am EST.
In order to qualify for the grand prize, the skateboard MUST be mailed back to Flying Piston in time for the charity auction.
NOTE:Header Image from Atomic Bob of Atomic Dice