Welcome to 2022 Flying Piston Benefit Builder Breakfast @ The Buffalo Chip
- Where: At the Buffalo Chip in the BIG ENGINE BAR at the Cross Roads. Located halfway down the strip.
- When: Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! Join us Sunday, August 7th: 8:30-11:30AM at Buffalo Chip
- Benefit: Proceeds go to Allkidsbikes.org and Motorcycle Missions
Where are the new motorcycle riders?
People ask that all the time. Well, we have looked high and low and found them.
Right now, they’re in kindergarten! And we support the sport of motorcycling by starting kids out on the right path: on 2 wheels! Proceeds from the breakfast and auction put bike riding programs into P.E. classes across the US. And a portion of the proceeds goes to Motorcycle Missions.
Silent Auction Items – This has become the most exciting silent auction in our history of producing charity events. It has something for everyone.
See The 2022 Tiny Custom Strider Bikes by World-Class Custom Builders
The Flying Piston Benefit is delighted to have an all-star group of builders for the 2022 Flying Piston Benefit Custom Strider program. The design parameters are wide open so we are expecting some out-of-the-box thinking and customization.
The Flying Piston Custom Strider Builders 2022 class:
- Rodney Smith – Southeastern Customs = @southeasterncustoms
- Arlin Fatland – 2Wheelers Motorcycle Shop – @2wheelersmc
- Zach Ness – Arlen Ness Motorcycles – @arlennessmotorcycles
- spACEy – spACEy: bike builder, tattoo artist, and rock & roller – spACEyKnowsHow
- Greg “Edge” Scheuer – Smoke Out Rally, Philosopher, & Gadfly
- Cabana Dan Rognsvoog – International Man About Sturgis – cabanadanrogns
Meet the Skatedeck “Art on Board” Artists
Artists from across the country are supporting the FLying Piston Benefit. All boards are entering the silent auction.
- Mo Dias – Mo’s Image Customs – Miami, FL – mosimagecustoms.com – @mos_image_customs
- Atomic Bob – Atomic Dice – Ohio Native – Meet Atomic Bob
- Jason Wharton – Jason Wharton Art – Salisbury, MD – jasonwhartonart.com – @jasonwhartonart
- Todd “Gilby” Gilbertson – Gilby Street Department – Hudson, WI – @gilbysstdept
- Chris Krampe – Krambo’s Kustom Kolors – Greencastle, IN – @krambos
- KC Elkins – Krossover Customs – Lancaster KY – @krossover_customs
- Chris Garrison – CG Customs – cgcustoms.net – Georgia – @cgcustoms13
- Mike Richarson – Rebel Soul Studio – Wake Forest NC – @rebelsoulstudio
- Brandon Clark – Rogue Scholar Design – Lake Worth Beach FL – @roguescholardesign
- William Durrant – Dimorphic Art – Stuart, FL – @Dimorphic_art
- Bobby Box – BOX ART – Hanford, CA – @Box_Art
- Brian Bailey – Brian Baileys Custom Paint & Graphics – Orangevale, CA – @baileys_got_heat
- Devyn Gordon – Palmdale, CA – @devynspinstriping
Meet the Painted Big Frig 30oz Tumbler Artists
Artists from across the country are supporting the Flying Piston Benefit with their creativity represented on a Big Frig 30oz Tumbler.
- Jody Perewitz – Perewitz Cycle Fabrication – Halifax, MA – @jodyperewitz
- Robert Howell – Sun God Graphics – Leander TX – @sungod61
- Jessie Smith – Troublemaking Pinstriper – Attleboro. MA – @troublemakingpinstriper
- Angela Hansen – Angelalyn Designs – Spring Valley, CA – www.angelalyndesigns.com – @Angelalyndesigns
Meet the Custom Flask Artists
We are excited to be adding flasks from leather artists from across the United States. These artists know cool and each item is so very unique.
- Curt Green – Bare Bones Leather – Monroe GA – @barebonesleather
- Howard Knight – Rocking K Custom Leather – Stevensville, MT – @rockingkcustomleathershop
- Angie Dixon – Custom Upholstery @ Gas Axe Chop Shop – Ten Mile, TN – @gasaxegirlfriday
Our Media Partners
We couldn’t do what we do without the support from the motorcycle community and our media partners. We appreciate the love!
Donated Hard Parts for the 2022 Flying Piston Benefit
- B-Hive bolt caps, from Roys Toys Customs, for EVO engines. The EVO B-HIVES are designed to enhance the Harley-Davidson EVO engine look.
- ODI Grips is the world leader in GRIP Technology. ODI Grips is providing the Moto-inspired Full-Waffle design grip, the Fusion Billet Throttle Tube, and a set of Podium V-TWIN MOTO Handlebar.
- Old School Harley-Davidson Floorboards from our good friends at Johnny Mac’s Chopper House. Grand Prix 2-1 Conversion kit for 2017-later Touring, Black From Firebrand. Check out the latest performance muffler from the guys that know how to make sound and speed.
- Blackout Industries – Black Ops rear signal light / Brake Light and LED license plate kit. Designed for Street Glide, Road Glide, or Road King Special.
- Suspension Technologies – They dyno test each shock set before they are shipped to customers to ensure the performance profile of the shock.
More About the Buffalo Chip
- Need more information? We have all the Buffalo Chip Action Here
- Need to fuel up? Check out the food options at the Buffalo Chip
- You need a bottle of Buffalo Chip Whiskey when you head to the Buffalo Chip
The who’s who of the industry will attend the event. The stars of the builder’s breakfast include custom builders like our Strider builders, Mr. Werks, Dave Perewitz, Joan Simmons, Roadside Marty, Steve Broyles, Spacey, Donnie Devito, Dumptruck, Edge, Bob Kay, Chris Callen, Billy Lane, Rod “Woody” Woodruff, Micheal Lichter, Keith Ball, Cris Sommer Simmons, Bill Dodge, and many more.
The Hamsters enjoy a good breakfast. Here are the custom builds from the Yellow Shirts.
All your friends that you want to meet for the 1st time and follow up with will be at the breakfast. Don’t miss it, reserve your ticket now.
Please visit us on our social media pages:
If you want to donate art or your time to support the Flying Piston Benefit and Builder Breakfast, connect with us.