NEED TO FUEL UP? We Got You With Our 2022 Buffalo Chip Food List
In addition to beer and cocktails—and 80s hair metal bands—this rally shines the spotlight on local South Dakota food staples including buffalo, wild game, and steak tips.
There’s no place like the Chip, so it should come as no surprise that while you’re at The Best Party Anywhere® you can enjoy the most excellent biker chow of almost every variety. The following is the list of the 2022 Buffalo Chip Food Choices.
From fresh produce to pulled pork parfaits and everything in between, the amazing food vendors at the Chip will make sure your tank is never running on empty.
Flying Piston Benefit at Buffalo Chip’s FREE-access CrossRoads
This charity event is a Breakfast Event that kicks-off at 9AM Sunday, August 7th: 8:30 – 11AM at Buffalo Chip – Proceeds go to All Kids Bike & Motorcycle Missions
- Strong Coffee
- Breakfast Burrito
The Flying Piston Benefit Builders Breakfast began organically, as many efforts. But the event has evolved, bringing a firm goal into focus: to bring more riders into motorcycling. So your breakfast helps us provide bikes and bicycles to Kindergartner P.E. classes across the country. Last year we trained over 70,000 kiddos. Order your ticket today.
The Sturgis Buffalo Chip is a South Dakota campground surrounded by the state’s famed Black Hills, and located about five miles from the town of Sturgis. For 10 days in August, this patch of land plays host to one of America’s biggest parties one of America’s biggest parties
Buffalo Chip’s Food Vendors Located in the Amphitheater
BISON GRILL – Located in the Amphitheater
Enjoy the healthiest and greatest tasting Buffalo products around that will make you regret buying beef. Serving 100% pure Buffalo products the Buffalo Grill is the premier stop for any Buffalo Chip rider. Catering is offered to large groups as well.
- Buffalo Burgers
- Beef Burgers
- Corn on the Cob
- Frisbee Nachos on a souvenir frisbee.
BONAFIDE FOODS – Located in the South 40, next to the Wild Gypsy Tour.
Chef inspired- unique recipes, made from high quality ingredients prepared from scratch, with love. We are committed to locally sourced, farm-fresh all natural ingredients whenever possible! Come try our smoothies, award-winning donuts and signature Bombass Burritos!
CARAMEL CREATIONS – Located in the Amphitheater
Stop by Caramel Creations and bite into paradise with a Whiskey Apple. Making another return to the amphitheater, Caramel Creations offers different types of caramel apples with different toppings making each unique apple a masterpiece of flavor.
- Caramel Apples
- Jumbo Caramel Rolls
- Jumbo Breakfast Burritos
- Deli style foods
- Fruit Cups
- Premade sandwiches
- Caramel Apple Combo:
- “Sweet & Salty” caramel apple with a bag of hot popcorn
THE COFFEE CRIB – Located in the Amphitheater
Start the night off right with a nice cup of coffee. Enjoy a nice place full of relaxation and tales of the greatest stories from other riders. Grab your wake-up-call by the Buffalo Chip Amphitheater.
- Freshly brewed coffee and espresso drinks.
DOMINOS – Located in the Amphitheater
Dominos makes another return to the Buffalo Chip with their worldly renowned pizza to give riders a slice of Italy. Serving their famous pizza to satisfy any hunger day or night.
- Well, you know the menu
Off The Hook – Located in the Amphitheater.
- Crab cake sandwich
- Shrimp poboy
- Crawfish etouffee
- Fish tacos
- Banana fosters
- Key lime pie
- Alligator seafood steam pots
OLD SKOOL CONCESSIONS
Located at the CrossRoads
Making another return to the Legendary Buffalo Chip with the mouth-watering Indian Tacos, the Old Skool Concessions offers your mouth a treat it won’t soon forget. With the distinctive taste and rich texture, this is a must-have for any rider.
- Indian Tacos
- Fry Bread smothered with Ranch Beans, Taco Meat, Lettuce, Cheese, Salsa, Onions,
- Sour Cream, and Jalapeno Peppers.
- Loaded Nachos
- Tortilla Chips loaded with Taco Meat, Cheese, Salsa, Onions, Black Olives, Sour Cream, and Jalapeno Peppers.
- 1/4lb All Beef Hot Dogs
- Tater Tots and Cheese Tots
- Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mt Dew, Diet Dew, 7Up, A&W Root Beer, Iced Tea, Sweet Tea, and Bottled Water
Also Serving Breakfast from 8:00 – 11:00 or so|
- Biscuits and Sausage Gravy
- Breakfast Burritos
PHILLY TED’S CHEEZSTEAKS – Located at Crossroads and in the Amphitheater
- Chicken Cheezsteak
- Chicken Wings
- Nathon’s Hot Dogs
- Chicken Nuggets
PORKY’S BBQ – Located in the Amphitheater & Crossroads
Why not treat your taste buds to glistening BBQ and fall off the bone meats? After a long day of riding, this BBQ house is a critical stop for hungry riders. Visit each location full of different choices to satisfy any rider.
- BBQ Stand
- Pulled Pork Sandwich
- Pork Tenderloin Sandwich
- Beef Brisket Sandwich
- Beef Tri-Tip Sandwich
- Brisket Melt Sandwich
- Smoked Prime Rib
- 2” Jumbo Pork Chops
- Ribs (Full Slab)
- Ribs (1/2 Slab)
- Rib Tips
- Turkey Leg
- ½ Chicken
- ¼ Chicken White
- ¼ Chicken Dark
- Pork Kabob
- Chicken Kabob
- Pork Parfait
- Stuffed Baked Potato
- Stuffed Sweet Potato
- Side Options: Baked Beans, Cole Slaw, Mashed Potatoes, Cream Corn, Macaroni & Cheese
SANTA LUCIA – Santa Lucia Mediterranean Grill – Located in the Amphitheater & Crossroads
Santa Lucia features a tasty variety of Mediterranean-style gyros on pita break – a full meal of lean meat and vegetables that tastes as good as it looks. You can also whet your whistle with a berry smoothie during those hot summer days.
- Pita Sandwiches
- Beef/Lamb gyros
- Chicken Milano
- Mediterranean Grilled Sausage
- Seafood Milano
- Veggie Delight
All pita sandwiches served on warm pita break with grilled veggies. All combination platters are served with home-cut, Santa Lucia seasoned fries.
- Greek Salads
- Cesar Salads
- Add chicken or beef
- Frozen Smoothies
- Strawberry – Pina Colada
- Frozen Lemonade
- Chicken skewered and broiled, served with rice pilaf and salad
- Corn Dogs
- Baklava – Greek Pastry
- Steak and fries
- Steak and mash potatoes
- Steak and cheetoo Mac and cheese
- Steak and broccoli
- Salmon and broccoli
- Salmon and mashed potatoes
- Butterfly shrimp
- Grilled shrimp
- Catfish Sandwich
- Philly Cheesesteak and fries
- Delux Philly Cheesesteak
- Chicken Cheesesteak
- Delux chicken Cheesesteak
- Sweet potato fries
- Onion rings
- Steak fries
- Waffle fries
- Baked potato
- Mixed Vegetables
- Mozzarella sticks
- Buffalo wings
- Lemon pepper wings
- Old Bay wings
- Honey old bay wings
STAGE WEST CAFE – Located in the Amphitheater
Take a break from enjoying your favorite band and stop by the Stage West Café for VIP-quality food. Each night boasts a different specialty item on their menu making each night a truly different experience. Rumor has it that Stage West Café makes the best Prime Rib around, but don’t take our word for it, check it out for yourself.
- BIKER’S SPECIAL—3 Pancakes or 2 French Toast, 3 sausage Links, and Scrambled Eggs
- THE HOG—-Hashbrowns With Onions, peppers, ham, scrambled eggs and cheese with toast
- FAT BOY—Scrambled Eggs, Hashbrowns, Bacon, Served with Toast
- OLD LADY—-Bagel with Egg, Ham and cheese Served with Hashbrowns
- SOFT TAIL——2 Biscuits and Gravy, Served with Hashbrowns
- Breaded Chicken
- Chicken Breast
- Roast Beef
- Roast Pork
- All meals served with baked potato, vegetable and dinner roll
STURGIS RIDER CAFE – Located in the Amphitheater
Join us for breakfast every day starting at 6:00am! Breakfast burritos, eggs, sausage, ham and bacon! Pancakes, biscuits and gravy and fruit bowls too! Special chicken tenders and Rocky Mountain oysters served daily. Come by for our Woody’s Dollar Dogs and Drafts, as well as FOOT LONG corn dogs! Wash it down with a drink and don’t forget to save room for dessert: Funnel cakes, deep fried oreos, deep fried twinkies and more!
Open daily from 6:00am – 2:00am
Menu – Breakfast:
- Biscuits and Gravy and Coffee
- Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Toast with a coffee
- Waffles with bacon and eggs
- Milk/Chocolate Milk
- Orange Juice
- Bloody Mary
- Hamburger and Fries
- Footlong Corndog
- Franks Buffalo Chicken Sandwich w/fries
- Philly Cheese and fries
- Sweet Tacos
- Frito Bowls
- Super Nachos w/ chili
- Salad Bowl
- Fruit Bowl
- Spiked Lemonade
- Margaritas (Custom cup) – Strawberry, Lime, and Blood.
- Funnel Cakes
- Deep fried oreos or Twinkies
- Ice Cream Cones
TACO CHIP – Located in the Amphitheater
Think you can handle the heat? You better hope so because the Taco Chip is serving up their newly developed tacos that will make any weak man run for the hills. Offering a variety of Tacos and spices for everyone, this food stop is a must.
Menu – Breakfast starting at 7am:
- Breakfast Burritos
- Breakfast Tacos
- Biscuits and gravy
- Breakfast Potatoes
Lunch and Dinner:
- Double Layered Taco
- 5 Layer Burrito
- Taco Burgers
Homeslice Pizza & VooDoo Cajun – Both located at Bikini Beach
Buffalo Chip’s FREE-access CrossRoads – CrossRoads Vendors & 2022 Buffalo Chip Food
Acres of paved vendor shopping await you at the Buffalo Chip’s FREE-access CrossRoads destination. Listen to the live entertainment from the CrossRoads Stage as you browse items ranging from furs to firearms, get a tune up or trick out at the Buffalo Chip Garage or test ride brand new motorcycles!
- Aces CBD
- All-Bout Customz – Air Shocks, Cleaning Products, Electric Center Stands, Zeus Lock, Handlebars and MORE!
- America’s Mighty Warriors – America’s Mighty Warriors mission is to honor the sacrifices of our troops, the fallen and their families by providing programs that improve quality of life, resiliency and recovery.
- American Veterans Travelling Tribute – American Veterans Traveling Tribute (AVTT) is a multi-division, nationally recognized Veteran owned and operated small business. AVTT prides itself on the support of our Armed Forces and continues our mission of Honor Respect Remembrance for our fallen and serving men and women in uniform. Additionally, AVTT allows those without the means or ability to travel to our great national memorial sites to pay respect and share in the experience of honoring our heroes.
- Armatac – Located in the Buffalo Chip Military Charity building with America’s Mighty Warrior. Armatac is committed to producing the world’s first high capacity feeding device that can be used as a replacement for heavy belt fed weaponry in the role of the light machine gun.
- Badass Beard Care – Our beard oils and beard balms are designed with all natural ingredients to leave your glorious face jacket looking, feeling, and smelling great! Plus so much more. We use the best premium oils and butters when hand crafting out products
- Baja Jerky – Located in both Amphitheater and CrossRoads
If you’re anything like us, you want variety and enjoy having choices that can help customize your flavor experience. We deliver a protein-packed snack that replenishes your outdoor life. Now experience the Fresh, Flavorful and Exciting depths of natural Baja inspired ingredient that truly produce the most flavorful jerky on the market.
- Biker Nation Apparel – Classic apparel! Women’s and men’s clothing, accessories and headwear galore!
- Little Coffee Cabin – Located at CrossRoads.
About The Flying Piston: The Flying Piston Benefit produces two charity breakfasts, one in Sturgis and one in Daytona Beach. The team behind the scenes includes Marilyn Stemp of Iron Trader News and Jeff Najar of Horsepower Marketing. Their passion is to raise awareness and funds for non-profits and individuals in the motorcycle and veterans community. Visit www.flyingpistonbenefit.com or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 828-205-8482. To get connected with the Piston, click here To see everything that is happening at the 2022 Flying Piston Benefit Builders Breakfast, Click here.