2024 Flying Piston Benefit Auction presented by Motorcycle Safety Lawyers
STACYC Custom Bike Pro Builders
The fourth-annual class of STACYC pro builders includes Athena “Chickie” Ransom a.k.a. “The Vagabond Chickie”, Vanessa Klock of Klock Werks, Bob Kay from A Bikers Garage, and Freddie Arnold of Hickory Flat Hot Rods. Click here for the STACYC pro builders Bios.
Details on the 2024 Flying Piston Benefit’s Breakfast
We are excited about the 4th Annual 2024 Flying Piston Benefit Daytona – Builders Breakfast & Silent Auction.
- Who: Motorcycle Enthusiasts
- What: 2024 Flying Piston Benefit Builders Breakfast, Daytona Edition
- When: Monday, March 4th: Breakfast starts at 8:30 AM
- Where: Destination Daytona is located at 637 N US Hwy 1 Ormond Beach, FL 32174 – Map It
- Benefit: Proceeds go to Allkidsbikes.org and Motorcycle Missions
- Tickets: Click here for the tickets
- Silent Auction: Coming Soon.
- Online Auction Items: located on the auction site
Silent Auction Items – This has become the most exciting silent auction in our history of producing charity events. It has something for everyone.
The Daytona “Art on Deck” Contest presented by Gnarly Magazine
20 artists from across the country are supporting the Flying Piston Benefit. Each artist will be designing a deck and each deck will be available at the silent auction on March 4th.
The Daytona “Drink The Art” Contest presented by BIG FRIG
Artists from across the country are supporting the Flying Piston Benefit with their creativity represented on a Big Frig 30oz Tumblers. Each piece of art is available at the silent auction on March 4th.
Our Media Partners
We couldn’t do what we do without the support from the motorcycle community and our media partners. We appreciate the love!
About The Flying Piston: The Flying Piston Benefit is produced by Marilyn Stemp of Iron Trader News & Jeff Najar of Horsepower Marketing. Our work raises funds for non-profits and individuals in the motorcycle community, vets, and kindergartners. To help out and to join the team, click here.