Win the Auction & Take Home a Custom Bagger
Brian Klock’s Klockwerks team unveiled their custom Strider at the Flying Piston Benefit located in the Crossroads at the Sturgis Buffalo Chip during the 2019 Sturgis Rally.
Brian Klock is gracious in allocating his time and developing a cool Strider custom. You can often find Brian and the entire Klockwerks organization supporting good causes both inside and outside of the motorcycle industry.
These three strider customs go to auction (Brian Klock, Jessi Combs, and Gilby’s Street Dept.) with the proceeds going to All Kids Bike.
Get Started – To help the motorcycle industry, set up your Mecum Auction bid here and review the Klockworks Bagger or click the bid button.
Brian Klock’s Flying Piston Custom Strider Bagger
- One of 11 one-off, professionally customized balance Strider bikes from the 2019 class of Flying Piston Strider Customs
- Proceeds benefit All Kids Bike, the Strider Education Foundations’ initiative to make bike-riding a part of kindergarten curriculum nationwide
- Designed and built by Brian Klock at Klock Werks in Mitchell, South Dakota
- This tiny racer inspired by Motocross Champ Ricky Carmichael’s Suzuki M109r that the Klock crew had modified
- Complete with an itt-bitty Flore windshield. Yes, Ricky autographed the Strider tank
Imagine a New Future Where Every Kid Can RIDE a Bike & Has The Ability to RIDE a Motorcycle when They are Ready
Proceeds benefit All Kids Bike, the Strider Education Foundations’ initiative to make bike-riding a part of kindergarten curriculum nationwide. So, imagine…
- Imagine a future where bicycles in elementary schools are as fundamental as whiteboards, racks of balls, and rows of desks.
- Imagine a nation where every child is taught in school, along with reading, writing, and arithmetic, how to ride a bike.
- Imagine a country where all school children possess the self-confidence bicycling provides, not to mention the stimulation to their hearts, muscles, and minds.