Sturgis “Art on Deck” Competition and Auction
20 artists from across the country are supporting the 2023 Sturgis Skateboard Art on Deck Contest.
Each artist will be designing a skate deck and each deck will compete in an online competition and then available to purchase from the Flying Piston Benefit at our online auction.
Gnarly Magazine Contest Details:
Here are the details for the 2023 Sturgis Skateboard Art on Deck Contest presented by Gnarly Magazine:
- Contest: Polls open up at 9am EST on Monday, July 24th at GnarlyMagazine.com
- Contest: Round 1: Monday, July 24th – 9am EST
- Contest: Round 2: Tuesday, July 25th – 9am EST
- Contest: Final Round: Thursday, July 27th – 9am EST
- Contest: Winner will be revealed on Friday, July 28th at 10am EST and will receive $200 cash
Flying Piston Silent Auction Details:
After the online competition is concluded, the 2023 Sturgis Art on Deck Contest presented by Gnarly Magazine auction begins a few days later. It is a morning event that is held at the Buffalo Chip campground outside of Sturgis, SD.
- Online Auction: Time Pacific – Sunday, August 6th: 8:30 – 9:30AM
- Online Auction: Mountain Time – Sunday, August 6th: 9:30 – 10:30AM
- Online Auction: Central Time – Sunday, August 6th: 10:30 – 11:30PM
- Online Auction: Eastern Time – Sunday, August 6th: :11:30 – 12:30PM
- Online Auction: Art is 1 of a kind
- Online Auction: You do not need to be present to win, art is shipped to winners not present
- Online Auction: Registration will open soon
Listed below are our 2023 Sturgis Skateboard “Art on Deck” presented by Gnarly Magazine contestants. Once the boards are completed, the images will be updated with the artist’s work. Our 2023 artists include:
THE 2023 EVENT PAGE
For information on the Daytona Flying Piston Benefit Breakfast including the event date, time, auction items, and location, Click Here for the 2023 Sturgis Event details.
Our Media Partners
We couldn’t do what we do without the support from the motorcycle community and our media partners. We appreciate the love!
Please visit us on our social media pages:
Please support the Flying Piston Benefit and Builder Breakfast by donating art or your time, connect with us.
The 2023 Sturgis edition of the Flying Piston Benefit Builders Breakfast is produced by Marilyn Stemp of Iron Trader News and Jeff Najar of Green Forest Brand. Our work raises awareness and funds for non-profits and individuals in the motorcycle community, vets, and kindergarteners. Our funds are directed to All Kids Bike and Motorcycle Missions.