Welcome to 2023 Flying Piston Benefit Auction & Builder Breakfast @ Destination Daytona
3rd Annual – Daytona Edition of the 2023 Flying Piston Benefit
We are excited about the 3rd Annual 2023 Flying Piston Benefit Daytona – Builders Breakfast & Silent Auction.
- Who: Motorcycle Enthusiasts
- What: 2023 Flying Piston Benefit Builders Breakfast, Daytona Edition
- When: Monday, March 6th: Breakfast starts at 9:00 AM
- Where: Destination Daytona is located at 637 N US Hwy 1 Ormond Beach, FL 32174 – Map It
- Benefit: Proceeds go to Allkidsbikes.org and Motorcycle Missions
- Tickets: Coming Soon.
- Silent Auction: Coming Soon.
- Online Auction Items: Coming Soon
Custom IRONe Electric Push Bike Build Off – STACYC™ 12eDRIVE electric balance bikes are the original, patented electric balance bikes for kiddos. We invited 4 teams to create something special. To see the razor-sharp builds you will need to check the online auction which is up the last week of February. Come meet the builders at the Flying Piston Benefit Builders Breakfast.
Silent Auction Items – This has become the most exciting silent auction in our history of producing charity events. It has something for everyone.
The Daytona Skateboard “Art on Deck” Contest presented by Gnarly Magazine
20 artists from across the country are supporting the Flying Piston Benefit. Each artist will be designing a deck and each deck will be available at the silent auction on March 6th.
Meet the 2023 Art on Deck Artists
6 artists are from the East Coast, 8 artists from the Midwest, 4 artists from the West Coast, one from England, and one from Ukraine. Of the competitors, 8 are female and 12 are male. Click here to meet them.
Meet the Painted Big Frig 30oz Tumbler Artists – Coming Soon
Artists from across the country are supporting the Flying Piston Benefit with their creativity represented on a Big Frig 30oz Tumbler.
Meet the 9 artists competing in the Drink the Art presented by Big Frig. Click here to meet these outstanding competitors.
Our Media Partners
We couldn’t do what we do without the support from the motorcycle community and our media partners. We appreciate the love!
Donated Hard Parts for the 2022 Flying Piston Benefit
- B-Hive bolt caps, from Roys Toys Customs, for EVO engines. The EVO B-HIVES are designed to enhance the Harley-Davidson EVO engine look.
- ODI Grips is the world leader in GRIP Technology. ODI Grips is providing the Moto-inspired Full-Waffle design grip, the Fusion Billet Throttle Tube, and a set of Podium V-TWIN MOTO Handlebar.
- Blackout Industries – Black Ops rear signal light / Brake Light and LED license plate kit. Designed for Street Glide, Road Glide, or Road King Special.
- Suspension Technologies – They dyno test each shock set before they are shipped to customers to ensure the performance profile of the shock.
Where are the new motorcycle riders?
People ask that all the time. Well, we have looked high and low and found them.
Right now, they’re in kindergarten! And we support the sport of motorcycling by starting kids out on the right path: on 2 wheels! Proceeds from the breakfast and auction put bike riding programs into P.E. classes across the US. And a portion of the proceeds goes to Motorcycle Missions.
More About the Destination Daytona – Coming Soon
The who’s who of the industry will attend the event. The stars of the builder’s breakfast include custom builders like our Strider builders, Mr. Werks, Dave Perewitz, Joan Simmons, Roadside Marty, Steve Broyles, Spacey, Donnie Devito, Dumptruck, Edge, Bob Kay, Chris Callen, Billy Lane, Rod “Woody” Woodruff, Micheal Lichter, Keith Ball, Cris Sommer Simmons, Bill Dodge, and many more.
The Hamsters enjoy a good breakfast. Here are the custom builds from the Yellow Shirts.
All your friends that you want to meet for the 1st time and follow up with will be at the breakfast. Don’t miss it, reserve your ticket now.
Please visit us on our social media pages:
If you want to donate art or your time to support the Flying Piston Benefit and Builder Breakfast, connect with us.