Flying Piston Benefit & Gnarly Magazine Present the 2021 Sturgis Art On Deck Competition
We are excited to be working with Gnarly Magazine to present a custom culture feature at the 1st Annual Flying Piston Benefit at Destination Daytona Pavilion located on the grounds of Bruce Rossmeyer’s Harley-Davidson.
Twelve artists will compete for a grand prize with all of the skate decks going up for auction at the Flying Piston Benefit Builders Breakfast on Sunday, March 7th. Breakfast starts at 9:30AM.
12 Artists On Deck @ 2021 Daytona Skateboard Competition
- Chad Sinkhorn – Danville KY – @chadsinkhorn
- Jessie Smith – Attleboro MA – @troublemakingpinstriper
- Jason Wharton – Salisbury MD – @jasonwhartonart
- Mike Richardson – Wake Forest NC – @rebelsoulstudio
- Brandon Dellinger – Peachland NC – @brandondellinger
- Brandon Clark – Lake Worth Beach FL – @roguescholardesign
- William Durrant – Stuart FL – @Dimorphic_art
- Christopher Gutierrez – Garland TX – @Wetter_da_betrr
- Jenny James – Loma CO – @pigmentgypsy
- Augustine Mattei – Las Vegas NV – @Immortal_kreations
- Cyle George – Blythe Ca – @cylegeorge
- Eric Wilkins – Perris Ca – @blackhousekreations
Want to meet all the Tiny Bike Custom Builders and get the details on the auction items? Surf Over to the 2021 Sturgis Flying Piston Event page.
About the GnarlyMagazine.com Skateboard Art Contest
$200 Grand Prize
Gnarly Magazine & Flying Piston Benefits are teaming up for a Skateboard Art Auction and Skateboard Art Contest.
Skateboard artist will offer their talents and create a work of art on a blank skateboard deck that will be auctioned off at the Daytona Flying Piston Builder Breakfast/Auction on Sunday, August 8th.
Skateboard artists will be participating in an online contest for a chance to win a $200 cash prize. The contest will be held on Monday, August 9th at 9am EST.